We will introduce the knowledge of Asynchronous Serial Communication and the whole network concept. Also, we'll list out the PIN assignment of our products. After understanding the theory, we'll introduce the operation mode of data transmission which includes VCOM mode and USDG mode.
What Will You Learn?
1. Understand Asynchronous Serial Communication
2. Understand Basic Networking Concept
3. Understand PIN assignment of DS
4. Understand what’s the Virtual COM Port
5. Understand how to map virtual COM
6. Understand how to loopback test in Virtual COM
7. Understand USDG Data mode three type:
8. Understand how to configure USDG Data mode & How to Test it
9. Understand what’s Data Idle timeout & auto connection to Peer IP
10. What’s the advantage of Utility 3.0
11. Understand how to use Data Pack condition
For obtaining the certification of this course, please go to the certification course to take the test:
"Industrial Device Server EKI-1300/1500 Series - Advanced"
Below is the link to the certification course: https://iot.academy.advantech.com/catalog/info/id:249