This course will introduce features and advantages of Analog I/O cards. We will also explain the difference of multifunction card, analog input card, simultaneous analog input card, advanced analog input card and the selection guide of analog I/O cards. Finally, we will share some classic application stories.
What Will You Learn?
1. Features and advantages of analog I/O cards
2. Be able to select suitable analog I/O cards for different applications
3. The difference of multifunction card, analog input card, simultaneous analog input card and advanced analog input card
For more technical training courses and taking certification tests, welcome to click the following information.
● Technical Training courses
1. Advantech PCI/PCIE High-Speed Data Acquisition (DAQ) Card Solution and Application (Basic Level) https://iiot-academy.advantech.com/catalog/info/id:168 https://iiot-academy.advantech.com/catalog/info/id:197
2. Common DAQNavi SDK Development (Advanced Level) https://iiot-academy.advantech.com/catalog/info/id:203
3. DAQNavi/MCM Development (Professional Level) https://iiot-academy.advantech.com/catalog/info/id:192
● Certification Tests
1. DAQ Cards PCI-1700/1800 & USB-4600/4700/5800 Series -Basic https://iiot-academy.advantech.com/catalog/info/id:217
2. DAQ Cards PCI-1700/1800 & USB-4600/4700/5800 Series -Advanced https://iiot-academy.advantech.com/catalog/info/id:244
3. DAQ Cards PCI-17001800 & USB-4600/4700/5800 Series-Professional https://iiot-academy.advantech.com/catalog/info/id:247